Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-01 Origin: Site
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose HPMC has its unique properties in the application of building materials, from mixing to dispersion to construction, as follows:
Reconfiguration and configuration
Easy to mix with dry powder formula.
2. It has the characteristics of cold water dispersion.
3. The solid particles can be effectively suspended to make the mixture more smooth and uniform.
Dispersion and mixing
1. Dry blend formulations containing hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose can be easily mixed with water.
2. Get the desired consistency quickly.
3. The dissolution of Kimacell cellulose ether is faster and without clumps.
Construction of the online
1. Improve lubricity and plasticity to enhance workability and make the construction of products more convenient and fast.
2. Enhance water retention and extend working time.
3. Help to prevent the vertical flow of mortar, mortar and ceramic tile. Prolong the cooling time, improve the work efficiency.
Performance and appearance of finished product
1. Improve the bonding strength of ceramic tile adhesive.
2. Enhance the anti-crack shrinkage and anti-cracking strength of mortar and plate sealant.
3. Improve the air content of mortar to greatly reduce the possibility of cracks.
4. Improve the appearance of finished products.
5. Can enhance the vertical flow resistance of ceramic tile adhesive.