Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-08 Origin: Site
Methyl hydroxyethyl cellulose is an odorless white flocculant powder with stable performance and is easily soluble in water. Its aqueous solution is neutral or alkaline and transparent viscous liquid, soluble in some other water-soluble gums and resins, but insoluble in ethanol and other solvents.
Methyl hydroxyethyl cellulose is a product that has a large impact on the output of cellulose ethers, a wide range of uses, and a relatively systematic and easy to operate product. It is commonly known as "industrial enterprises produce monosodium glutamate".
1. The MHEC-containing mud can make the wellbore formation thin and firm, and the filter cake is low, thereby reducing water loss.
2. After adding MHEC to the mud, the engineering drilling rig can obtain a lower initial shear force, so that the mud can easily release the gas wrapped together, and at the same time, the broken materials are quickly discarded in the mud pool.
3. In the process of drilling, mud is the same as the development of some suspension dispersion technologies in other enterprises, and it needs a certain period of existence. After adding MHEC, it can stabilize the control system and prolong the existence period.
4. MHEC-containing slurries are rarely affected by mold, so there is no need to maintain high pH and use preservatives.
5. MHEC can be used as a treatment agent for drilling fluid and well washing fluid, and can resist the pollution of various soluble salts.
6. MHEC-containing mud has good stability and can reduce water loss even if the temperature is above 150°C.
7. The selection of MHEC should be determined according to the type of engineering mud and different development conditions such as area and well depth.
8. MHEC is used as a sizing agent in the textile, printing and dyeing, and textile industries to sizing cotton, silk, wool, chemical fiber, blended yarns and other light yarns.
9. MHEC used in Chinese papermaking industry can be used as paper surface smoothing agent and sizing agent in papermaking technology industry. Adding 0.1%~0.3% CMC to the pulp can increase the tensile strength of the paper by 40%~50%, the compressive fracture by 50%, and the kneading performance by 4~5 times.
10. In addition, MHEC is added to synthetic detergents as a dirt adsorbent, daily chemicals such as MHEC glycerin aqueous solution in toothpaste industry are used as toothpaste gum base, and pharmaceutical industry is used as thickener and emulsifier, and MHEC aqueous solution is flotated after concentration.
11. Adhesives, plasticizers, glaze suspending agents, color fixing agents, etc., can be used as blanks for the development of China's ceramic industry.
12. Used to improve water retention and strength of buildings
13. Used in the food industry. In the processing of jams, syrups, sherbet, snacks, ice cream beverages, etc., the food industry uses high substitution MHEC as a thickener, binder or molding agent for ice cream, canned food, instant noodles, beer foam stabilizer, etc.
14. MHEC of suitable viscosity is selected as a binder, disintegrating agent and suspending agent for tablet suspensions by industrial development of pharmaceutical companies.
Methyl hydroxyethyl cellulose is a substitute for polyanions through cellulose, and it is also the main anionic cellulose ether. It has a high degree of substitution and uniformity of substitution, and a short molecular chain. The structural design of molecules tends to be more economical and stable, so molecules with better salt resistance, acid resistance, calcium resistance, high temperature resistance, etc. can be developed, and solubility is improved. Applied to all relevant service industries where carboxymethyl cellulose can be applied, it can provide better and stable development of work performance and meet our higher requirements for process information technology management.