Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-20 Origin: Site
Tile adhesive formulation(also called tile bond, ceramic tile adhesive, porcelain tile adhesive, Tile cement, etc.) is composed of hydraulic cementing materials (cement) and mineral aggregates (quartz sand). ), a powdery mixture composed of organic additives (rubber powder, etc.), which needs to be mixed with water or other liquids in a certain proportion when used. It is mainly used for pasting decorative materials such as ceramic tiles, surface tiles, floor tiles, etc. It is widely used in interior and exterior walls, floors, bathrooms, kitchens and other building decorative places.
Its main characteristics are high bonding strength, water resistance, freeze-thaw resistance, good aging resistance and convenient construction. It is a very ideal bonding material. It replaces the traditional yellow sand of cement, and its adhesive strength is several times that of cement mortar. It can effectively paste large ceramic tiles and stones, avoiding the risk of falling bricks; its good flexibility prevents emptying.
Tile adhesive is a new type of material for modern decoration. It replaces traditional yellow sand cement. The adhesive strength is several times that of cement mortar. It can effectively paste large tiles and stones to avoid the risk of brick falling. Good flexibility, prevent the production of hollow drums. Tile adhesive in the usual sense is a polymer-modified cement-based tile adhesive, which can be divided into ordinary type, strong type and super strong type (larger size tiles or marble) and other varieties.
Ordinary tile adhesive
It is suitable for the pasting of various floor tiles or small wall tiles on ordinary mortar surfaces;
Powerful tile adhesive
It has strong adhesion and anti-dropping performance, and is suitable for the pasting of wall tiles, non-mortar surfaces such as wood board surfaces or old veneers that require greater adhesion;
Super strong tile adhesive
Strong bonding force, more flexibility, can resist the stress caused by thermal expansion and contraction of the bonding layer, suitable for pasting tiles on gypsum board, fiberboard, plywood or old veneers (tiles, mosaics, terrazzo), etc. and larger Paste of various sizes of stone plates. In addition to gray, tile adhesive can also provide white appearance, suitable for light-colored or translucent marble, ceramic tiles and other natural stones.
1) Cement: including Portland cement, aluminate cement, sulphoaluminate cement, ferroaluminate cement, etc. Cement is an inorganic cementitious material that produces strength after hydration.
2) Aggregate: including natural sand, artificial sand, fly ash, slag powder, etc. Aggregate plays the role of filling, and high-quality aggregates can reduce the cracking of mortar.
3) Redispersible polymer powder: including vinyl acetate, EVA, VeoVa, styrene-acrylic acid terpolymer, etc. Adhesive powder can improve the adhesion, flexibility and durability requirements of the tile adhesive.
4) Cellulose ether: including HPMC,CMC, HEC, HEMC, MHEC, etc. Cellulose ether plays a role of bonding and thickening, and can adjust the rheological properties of freshly mixed mortar.
5) wood fiber: It is made of natural wood, food fiber, vegetable fiber, etc. through chemical treatment, extraction and processing. Has anti-cracking, improved workability and other properties.
Others also include different additives such as water reducing agent, thixotropic agent, early strength agent, swelling agent, water repellent and so on.
Tile adhesive formulation reference:
1、Tile adhesive formulation (C1)
Redispersible polymer powder(RDP)
2、Tile adhesive formulation （C2）
Heavy calcium powder
Grey calcium powder
Redispersible polymer powder(RDP)
1. It is recommended to use high-quality 42.5R ordinary silica cement (if you have to fight for the cost, you can choose authentic high-quality 325# cement).
2. It is recommended to use quartz sand (because of its low impurity and high strength; if in order to reduce costs, clean water-washed sand can be used).
3. If the product is used to bond stone, large vitrified tiles, etc., it is strongly recommended to add 1.5~2 kg of starch ether to prevent sliding! At the same time, it is best to use high-quality 425 cement and increase the amount of cement to enhance the bonding force of the product!
High adhesion, no need to soak the brick wall during construction, good flexibility, waterproof, impermeability, crack resistance, good aging resistance, high temperature resistance, freeze-thaw resistance, non-toxic and environmentally friendly, and simple construction.
Scope of application
It is suitable for the pasting of indoor and outdoor ceramic wall and floor tiles and ceramic mosaics, and also suitable for the waterproof layer of the inner and outer walls of various buildings, pools, kitchens and bathrooms, basements, etc. It is used to paste ceramic tiles on the protective surface layer of the external thermal insulation system, and the protective surface material needs to be cured to a certain strength. The base surface should be dry, firm, smooth, free of oil, dust, and release agent.
All surfaces should be strong, dry, clean, free from shaking, oil stains, wax stains and other loose objects;
The painted surface should be roughened to expose at least 75% of the original surface;
After the new concrete surface is completed, it needs to be cured for six weeks before laying bricks, and the newly plastered surface should be cured for at least seven days before laying bricks;
Old concrete and plastered surfaces can be cleaned with detergent and then rinsed with water. The surface can be paving after drying;
If the substrate is loose, water-absorbent, or dust and dirt on the surface are difficult to clean, you can first apply Leibangshi primer to help the
bonding of the tiles.
Stir and mix
Put the powder into the clean water and stir it into a paste. Pay attention to the water first and then the powder. Manual or electric mixer can be used when mixing;
The mixing ratio is 25 kg of powder and about 6 to 6.5 kg of water; if necessary, the company's Leibang ceramic tile additives can be used instead of water, and the ratio is 25 kg of powder and about 6.5 to 7.5 kg of additives;
Stir fully, subject to no flour dough. After the stirring is completed, it must be placed still for about ten minutes and then stirred for a while before use;
The tile adhesive should be used within about 2 hours according to the weather conditions (the tile adhesive on the surface of the tile adhesive should be discarded). Do not add water to the dried tile adhesive before using it.
Spread the tile adhesive on the working surface with a toothed scraper to make it evenly distributed and form a toothed shape (adjust the angle between the scraper and the working surface to control the thickness of the tile adhesive). Each coating is about 1 square meter (depending on the weather and temperature, the required construction temperature range is 5~40℃), and then the tiles can be kneaded on the top within 5~15 minutes (the adjustment needs to be 20~25 minutes The size of the toothed scraper should consider the flatness of the working surface and the degree of convexity on the back of the tile; if the gap on the back of the tile is deeper or the stone or tile is larger and heavier, double-sided tile adhesive should be applied, namely Apply tile adhesive on the working surface and the back of the tiles at the same time; pay attention to keep the expansion joints; after the tile is laid, wait until the tile adhesive is completely dried (about 24 hours) before proceeding to the next step of the joint filling process; use before drying Clean the surface (and tools) of the tiles with a damp cloth or sponge. If it is cured for more than 24 hours, the stains on the surface of the tiles can be cleaned with tile and stone cleaners (do not use acid cleaners).
1. The verticality and flatness of the substrate must be confirmed before application.
2. Never mix the dried tile adhesive with water before use.
3. Pay attention to keep the expansion joints.
4. Only 24 hours after the paving is completed, can you step in or fill the joints.
5. The product is suitable for use in an environment of 5℃~40℃.
1. The coverage area varies according to the specific conditions of the project.
2. Product packaging: 20 kg/bag.
3. Product storage: Store in a cool and dry place.
4. Shelf life: unopened products can be stored for one year.
Production of tile adhesive:
The ceramic tile adhesive production process can be simply summarized into five parts: calculating the proportion of ingredients, weighing, feeding, mixing, and packaging.
Equipment selection of tile adhesive:
The tile adhesive contains quartz sand or river sand, which requires high equipment. For example, the material jam, blockage, powder leakage and other phenomena are prone to occur in the discharge system of a general mixer. A special tile tile adhesive mixer should be used.